Making Little Disciples
JESUS IS THE HERO
Our ministry believes in a simple concept for kids: Jesus is the hero. Each Sunday, your child will learn the Bible and how it relates to Jesus in an age-appropriate way. The lessons are fun and approachable and taught by committed volunteers and staff who serve Jesus by serving you and your kids.
Anthem Kids is offered during the 10:00a Sunday gathering. We provide classes for the following:
- NURSERY: Infants
- 2's & 3's: Toddlers
- PRE-SCHOOL: 3's and 4's
- ELEMENTARY: K - 5th grade
- SPECIAL NEEDS: This is an important concern for us and we want to care for your child well. Please fill out the form below if your kid has special needs. Our preaching pastor and his wife have a son with special needs.
A parent’s highest priority is raising their kids to live by faith (Eph. 6:4)—to be men and women who will stand before God at the end of their lives and hear Him say, “Well done!” In doing so, parents have three main responsibilities:
- The responsibility to model a gospel lifestyle for their kids, both as individuals and as interdependent members of the gospel community.
- The responsibility to teach their kids the gospel message that results in gospel living.
- The responsibility to actively involve their kids in gospel living as their age and maturity allow.
The number one priority of Anthem Kids is to help parents fulfill these responsibilities. Our ministry exists to help parents raise their kids by providing the following:
- Tools, resources, and encouragement to help families within the church raise their kids together in the “discipline and instruction of the Lord” (Ephesians 6:4).
- Tools, resources, and encouragement to help families within the church care for unbelieving families and kids in their neighborhoods, schools, and workplaces.
- Age-appropriate teaching, worship, and community environments for kids who are not yet able to understand and participate in the main Sunday gatherings.
Currently, Anthem Kids is using the Jesus Storybook Bible curriculum. The Jesus Storybook Bible tells that Story beneath all the stories in the Bible. From Noah to Moses, to the great King David, every story points to a Child. The One upon whom everything would depend…
There are lots of stories in the Bible. But all the stories are telling one big story: the Gospel.
The gospel is the story of how God loves His children and comes to rescue them. The Jesus Storybook Bible invites children to discover for themselves the One who is at the center of God’s great rescue story — and at the center of their story, too. The Bible isn’t a book of rules or even a book of heroes. The Bible is most of all a story, and at the center of that story, is a Baby. And every single story in the Bible whispers His name.
We have chosen this curriculum because we believe it serves our on-going effort to bring the gospel, not religious works, to the center of our teaching.
CHECK-IN & SAFETY
Our church uses special check-in software administered through The City. This helps ensure each kid is accounted for and only approved guardians can drop-off, and more importantly, pick-up their kids. If you've already attended one of our gatherings and have an account with The City, simply show up on Sunday and check your kids in.